Cabo ( shore excursions help!!)

tangomydog

:confused: We are total of 8 peoples will be on the cruise to Cabo next month( first time in cabo) and don't want to buy the tours from the ship ($$$$) but need some idea to spend some quality time in Cabo, possible on the boat tour and hang out somewhere (nice beach) or downtown any suggestion please..

Thanks.:p

once you get off the tender in cabo , there will be vendors there offering all kinds of tours, depending what you want to do , you can take a glass bottom boat out to the arches and by lovers beach, and then come back and get dropped off at medano beach, and hang out for a while there, they have resturants, bathrooms, hotels, jet skiing, parasailing etc.

usually the glass bottom boat can be like a 1=2 hour ride, about 10$ per person usually, you can always negotiate the price, dont say yes to the 1st price they give you ,

heres some pics of the arch area,

2013462440085438855S425x425Q85.jpg

2626583950085438855S425x425Q85.jpg

2251026560085438855S425x425Q85.jpg

lovers beach is also nice , but there are no services there, no bathrooms, resturants or anything

if the water seems rough , be careful getting in and out of the water taxis on the beach, make sure everyone has shoes on that can get wet no matter what, and shorts,

any other questions please ask away, or email me anytime

melissa

Thanks a million Melissa, for cabo information,nice picture, Medano beach and the boat tour to the arches that's I want to do and after get drop off at medano beach do I have to catch the taxi back to the ship? or that's walking distance / How far from Medano beach to downtown do you think I have enough time? I would have from 9-4 only...

Katie.

We're shipping out on sunday headed to Cabo, PV, and Mazatlan. We're going on a tour in Cabo with Mazatlan Frank's partner Teo who runs a tour business there, if you're interested we can let you know how it its, we'ver read fantastic things about him. Since you're in such a large group for about $35 a person I think you would have Teo all to yourselves for the day 4-6 hours I think, and I think he'll take you to do whatever you want.

We're shipping out on sunday headed to Cabo, PV, and Mazatlan. We're going on a tour in Cabo with Mazatlan Frank's partner Teo who runs a tour business there, if you're interested we can let you know how it its, we'ver read fantastic things about him. Since you're in such a large group for about $35 a person I think you would have Teo all to yourselves for the day 4-6 hours I think, and I think he'll take you to do whatever you want.

I would love you to post your experiences of your tour of Cabo with Teo. Does he have web site....or do you have to contact him by email? Thanks so much.

If we did the glass bottom boat ride...how long does this usually last? We are very eager to get into town and try a few different places to eat and shop, but we want to experience some of the sites as well!

I think we would like to do the same, hope Teo in cabo could come up with couple suggestions.

Do you have Teo contact information?

If we did the glass bottom boat ride...how long does this usually last? We are very eager to get into town and try a few different places to eat and shop, but we want to experience some of the sites as well!

you can tell them how long you want to do it, generally about 45 min or so, then you have time to do many other things,

i would do the glass bottom boat 1st since you will be right there to catch it ,

then when you come back go into town.

have fun in cabo

Hi there, are you back yet? how was cabo, please describe how is your tour with Teo.

Thank you.

we had a group aswell and we got a private yacht, it was a great trip, saw all the sights, and the drinks flowed all day!

We are interested in this yacht trip. Did you book through the ship or on your own??? How much was it?? Any information would be greatly appreciated. You can e-mail me if you like - adamskim45@yahoo.com

Archived