Cave tubing tour

robin22

We had a great time in Belize Margaret was so friendly and accommodating,We had our small intimate group We are so glad we took Margaret.And never took a tour with those big group.our cave tubing was incredible,we were amaze at the quantity,service we got, Margaret and the other guide she took with us they did not hurry us, they took their time with us,and show us every thing in the cave,It was awsome we had a great experience with Margaret,We also had that Bar.b.que for lunch,Prices was very good.I would highly recomend Margaret.contact-----www.***** :cool:

I did the cave tubing with this company it is a small company.exellent tour!!

The tubing was realy unique and worth while was awsome inside love the whole experience and would recomend it to any one.Margaret took another guide with her so we felt very safe.The guide was very informative thanks.We were so glad we took Margaret.I would Highly recomend her. log on to ***** Linford :cool:

Archived