RCI's Cococay Private Island

Does anyone know if RCI has a Spa treatment (massage) on the island at Cococay? My DDil wanted to see about getting one on the beach. I've looked and can't find any information about one.

We'll be on the Mariner and our other ports are St. Thomas, St. Maartin's.

Thanks so much

Marcy

They do offfer massage on the beach at CocoCay. There was a special cabana set up for it. When you get off the ship, turn left and keep going. You will see lots of cabanas/beach tents that are for everyone to use and there is a bar over there as well. I don't know how much they were, but many seemed to be enjoying them.

Have a great time-we love CocoCay.

Yes the do, but you might want to check out Orient beach in St. Maartin. I believe they have one right on the beach. I have read where others prefer this one and cheaper also.

Thank you guys so much, I jumped on line at work and read your post today.:eek: Don' tell anyone.

Anyway after I saw your post, I decided to call RCI shore excursions desk and ask if they had the spa treatment/massages on the cococay shore excursions so I could book for my DIL and they said No.

I ask if she knew if it was the ships spa doing it or someone else and she had no clue and had never heard of this. Go figure.

Now I know you guys have been there and have seen them so I'll just wait til we get off the ship and find the area where they do them and hope they are still doing them and suprise my daughter in-law with one.:)

Thanks again folks.

Marcy

powelweb,

Thank you so much, I'll go to the Spa and book it for her as soon as I can after we board the ship. Thank you! Thank you! My daughter in-law will be so suprised that I found this out.

Marcy

Archived