Jewel E1 8586 & 8086 vs D1 9076 & 9056

Can someone please give me some input on these cabins? Right now these are our options and I don't know which way to go or if it reall matters for the Ultimate Panama canal cruise..

any photos?? Thanks so much:) :)

Thanks so much for the quick answer and of course the photos..they really help...did you love the rest of the ship ?:)

The pictures were actually on the Serenade (sister ship) but the Radiance class is my favorite. I did the PC last year on the Brilliance and the next one is a TA on the Jewel.

Any pointers for the PC cruise..We haven't done a Radiance class but it looks a little smaller and that should be nice...should be booking later today ..thanks again for your help ,,looks like whichever pair of rooms we pick it should be okay...:)

Any pointers for the PC cruise..We haven't done a Radiance class but it looks a little smaller and that should be nice...should be booking later today ..thanks again for your help ,,looks like whichever pair of rooms we pick it should be okay...:)

Archived