Navigator dry dock Jan 24???

I just tried to book Navigator (5 day and 2 day Jan 22).. Even though it's online...they said it will be in dry dock. ??? Why do they have online bookings?

Anyone else know something?

Also...Jan 29th.. online it shows N/A N/A N/A...

I thought it would go dry dock before January since it's had the stabilizer problems this past week. Thanks for information if you know it. :)

hey Marcia! I've been eyeing it as well - Jan 31 is Mark's bday and I thought I could get to that B2B . I've also heard (don't know for sure) that the latter 2 day was pulled for a charter?? I'm going to keep checking! See you soon.

The only thing I can offer up is that I booked on October 17, 2007 for the Navigator 5-day for January 31, 2009. Everyone on that booking was moved to January 24 a few months ago (and offered OBC for the invconvenience)..this was due to dry dock (not charter, as far as I am aware). I have no idea why you wouldn't be able to book today...unless they haven't finished moving everyone. However, I could have sworn it was on there a few weeks ago (as we have others wanting to travel with our party).

The two day that was scheduled for the 29th was moved to the 22nd. I am on that as well.

I hope they aren't moving it again on us! I too thought it would be in dry dock earlier now with that stabilizer issue.

hey Marcia! I've been eyeing it as well - Jan 31 is Mark's bday and I thought I could get to that B2B . I've also heard (don't know for sure) that the latter 2 day was pulled for a charter?? I'm going to keep checking! See you soon.

Hi Marcia!!! Good to see you!! Can't wait for our Sept cruise! :)

Yeah..Brant and I wanted to do a b/b/b in January. It would have been perfect.

But...guess it makes sense for me not to go since I teach fitness and you know what EVERYONE wants in January!!!! ;)

Guess we'll probably stay here and I'll kill some students with my workouts! lol

See you in September!!!! :)

Navigator is in drydock beginning January 29, 2009. Unless they have moved it yet again.:D

Hey there!!! Got on Navigator B/B 1/22 and 1/24!!! Wish they still had the 2 day 1/29 :(

Perhaps...if it goes dry dock sooner..it will open up? :)

Archived