Post cruise stay in Vancouver

Staying in Vancouver for a day after our Alaskan cruise. Since most hotels don't have check in until 3 or 4 p.m. what are your suggestions for storing luggage. Haven't made a decision as to where to stay to get the most out of our day of sightseeing.

Most hotels let you check-in before 4, but won't necessarily give you access to your room until 4PM. You can then check your bags at that hotel and be on your way.

• 2 weeks later...
Staying in Vancouver for a day after our Alaskan cruise. Since most hotels don't have check in until 3 or 4 p.m. what are your suggestions for storing luggage. Haven't made a decision as to where to stay to get the most out of our day of sightseeing.

There is baggage checking at both of the cruise terminals if you want to get right out on a tour and tours like LandSea tours will take luggage on the bus with them.

http://www.cdsbaggage.ca/CDS/Home.html

www.vancouvertours.com/

Orsino is right. Go to your hotel. Depending on the day, you might be able to check in early. If not, most will store your luggage. I have never had a hotel decline especially with a little grease ($). The better hotels will have your luggage in your room when you check-in.

Orsino is right. Go to your hotel. Depending on the day, you might be able to check in early. If not, most will store your luggage. I have never had a hotel decline especially with a little grease ($). The better hotels will have your luggage in your room when you check-in.

Can you suggest any of the better hotels? I too am looking to stay an extra day before heading east. I have a small group going with me (approx. 15-20 people) so I'd like this day to be as stress free as possible. Figured a better hotel might be the way to go.:confused:

Luvtacruise

Can you suggest any of the better hotels? I too am looking to stay an extra day before heading east. I have a small group going with me (approx. 15-20 people) so I'd like this day to be as stress free as possible. Figured a better hotel might be the way to go.:confused:

Luvtacruise

I think Putterdude will probably have a more extensive list but, from experience, the Pan Pacific is a great hotel. The Westin Bayshore and the Sheraton Wall Centre also seem to be high on the list of better hotels. Check tripadvisor.com for a longer list with reviews.

I think Putterdude will probably have a more extensive list but, from experience, the Pan Pacific is a great hotel. The Westin Bayshore and the Sheraton Wall Centre also seem to be high on the list of better hotels. Check tripadvisor.com for a longer list with reviews.

Thanks, I will do that. Perhaps expedia too.

Archived