CORAL WORLD st thomas

We were there last week. I believe the taxi cost was $9 for adults and less for children. We had a car seat so got to sit in the airconditioned back seat of the taxi/truck. Our taxi driver asked us how long we were planning on staying at Coral World and Coki Beach. We were afraid of burns so suggested 2.5 hours. We had a blast! Our driver arrived right on schedule to pick us up. We were back on the ship for lunch and naptime.

I think St. Thomas is a dump....We took the cab to Coki beach ($30 each way for 3 of us).....I planned on going to Coral World.....Had the $1 off coupon from their site.....We went to the beach first......litter everywhere, rental chairs were rusty pieces of junk......$20 for 4.......I saw the entrance to Coral World and wasnt impressed so we didnt go......I had my own snorkel gear...I went right over to the Coral World area in the ocean.....didnt see much......They might have more in the tanks on their property.....

In my opinion.....save your money.....we spent a total of $80 for cabs and chairs.....we should have booked an excursion somewhere off the island or stayed on the ship.......

Archived