Kids program opening times

antsp

reading my cruise personliser re kids centre opening times the personliser states 8am - 5pm on port days, i am sure this in ment to be 10pm. the ship is the emerald

The hours in the children's center are typically 9 a.m. to Noon, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. However, on port days the hours are extended from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the day to allow parents to have childcare onboard if they want to do an excursion in port without taking the kids along.

In the evening the child care center will reopen at 7 p.m. and close at 10 p.m. for regular hours. After 10 p.m. they offer group babysitting until 1 a.m. for $5 per hour.

Although they request that you sign up for port days, it's not always required in order for your child to go to the club during port day hours. We have never left our children onboard when we go into port, but in some ports we have been back onboard well before the scheduled departure time. My daughter has always been welcomed to join the port day activities going on in the club on those days without being signed up in advance.

Archived