POAm post cruise help

rxnrn

I need your wisdom on this- We have all our flights and transfers from NCL. The morning we disembark:(, we have a transfer to the airport but the flight does not leave till 419pm. Do we have to take this transfer as soon as we get off and wait around at the airport? We would like to take a limo to the North shore and Dole plantation. I guess the main issue would be what to do with the luggage if we are required to take the transfer. I have read here that United(our flight) does not do ezfly. I would consider forgetting the transfer and having the limo pick us and our luggage up at the pier and afterwards drop us off at the airport. Any suggestions would be appreciated,thanks

Our flight left at 5:30, we also flew United. In Feb. they did offer Ez-fly..we had transfers also but didn't use them. We booked a excursion with NCL to Pearl Harbor.... When you disembark you take your luggage with you and they drop you off at the airport with you luggage after the excursion. Are you traveling out of the country? I know that if you are, than you will not be able to use Ez-fly. but,if you aren't check again with NCL,because many people on these board have expressed that United had told them they weren't eligible and when they talked to NCL it was still in place..If possible Ez-fly is the best and i would recommend it..:D

Here's some help:

Luggage storage/handling:

Aloha Airport Delivery (808)372-5411 $25 for 1st bag/$5. for each after that.

Honolulu Baggage Storage (808) 447-9096 $25 total for 4 bags

Hawaii.gov/dot/airports/faqs

Tours:

enoa.com

royalstarhawaii.com

robertshawaii.com

General info on day trips in Honolulu:

gohawaii.com

thisweek.com

I would not try for the North Shore, traffic, you know! Go for Pearl Harbor/ City Tour/ Punchbowl Cemetary etc. I would ask the tour company about what they suggest for the time you have and the hours of the day you are one the road. Rush hour traffic will be a factor in how far you can go and what you can see. Keep in mind check in time and luggage factored in. You should be able to do something nice.:)

Archived