Paradise 3 Day - May 23, 2008

gf.buyer

Hi. My wife and I are going on the three day cruise leaving Long Beach for our anniversary. We have booked suite V5 which has a balcony because we hope to spend some quality one on one time ;) in the cabin. Was wondering if anyone had information about the following:

- Are there any problems with this room: noise, etc. ??

- Would love to hear from someone that has reviewed the suite accommodations

- How is the room service. I read that Suites get an expanded room service menu

- We live in the area. What time should we plan on arriving at the port. We would like to have as much time on-board as possible

- How do I keep a cooler or the cabin refrig stocked with beer and wine for the celebration.

- If some some reason a plastic flask filled with Booze were to mysteriously appear in my suitcase :D, do they search your bags on the way in, making me have to explain that I had never seen that flask before ??

- Any don't miss items ??

Thanks for your help !!

Been on this ship 6 times. We noticed noise from the gym when we were in V8, usually early in the morning & once late at night(crew was using it - I called). I don't believe in suites you get expanded room service menu in suites. Balcony will not be really private - there is a public deck all the way forward. You will be able to have VIP boarding so you can get there any time without much of a wait. We usually arrive around 11- 12 & never have to wait for VIP boarding, altough you may have to wait for your room to be ready. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Archived