Coral Breezes - Very Impressed

bplazo

A few months ago we booked with Coral Breezes for their cave tubing package for our cruise on the EOS on 9/26/04. Because of hurricane Jeanne we missed our port in Belise.

I was very disappointed because I had heard so many good things about Coral Breezes but what impressed me the most is that when we arrived home yesterday I had an e-mail from Paul at Coral Breezes stating that because we had missed the port he was in the process of mailing us out the deposit that we had sent to him. Very prompt and I was so happy that we didnt have to call them.

Thank you Paul and the next time we are in Belise we will be using Coral Breezes. Sorry to have missed you.

Brenda

I agree totally. We were booked with prepay for Coral Breeze's Stingray and Caye Caulker Snorkel cruise. We arrived on time in Belize from the NCL Sea.

When we found Coral Breeze's rep, we were told that only 4 people were booked from the Sea and the other 13 were on the Grandeur which had not come to port yet. Excursion delayed for an hour. We wandered about and then went back. Grandeur still not in port due to a medical emergency.

Finally Coral Breeze cancelled the tour at about 10:30 Belize time. Monique gave us back the Final Payment in cash and today I received an e-mail telling me that the deposit had been credited back to our PayPal account. Super service even though a disappointing event.

I never even thought about being dependent upon another ship to round out the passenger list. This was my mistake.

Coral Breeze lost a lot of money on this day and for that I am sorry for them.

I would not hesitate to book with them again, but the next time, I would ask the question: Are all the passengers from our ship or are we dependent on another ship making it to port in time for the excursion. Lesson well learned.

We used Coral Breeze for the cave tubing on our recent trip to Belize on the Enchantment of the Seas. Everyone from Monique to our guide Chino we had the best time. Only 10 people doing caving, one person didn't do water. I was very impressed with Chino, making sure we kept together, especially during the darkness of the caves. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again on my next trip to Belize.

Archived