Nachi Cocum RAVE!

lootie2shoes

Went to Nachi Cocom in September and had an amazing time.

Pictures:

There are some pictures of the food, beach, water, parasailing, the view of the club from a boat,etc.

http://flickr.com/photos/ambermarie/tags/nachicocom/

Hi AmberMarie... do you remember how much they charged for the parasailing? We are going to Nachi in June and I would like to do that while there!

Joe

I am pretty certain it was 55 dollars for one person. Tandum was twice as much, I think. Can't remember exactly. But pretty sure it was 55 for just me. BUT, I believe you are in the air for a bit longer than most places offered through the cruise lines. It was an unforgettable experience for me and I would do it again (and spend the money) in a heart beat. I never once felt scared. :)

Thanks Kittymom & Luv cruzin for the info on the pool.

So you are saying that the steps to get in without the hand rails are reallly slippery?

What if my Hubby was next to me and I used him to walk in and out of the pool with? would that be easier on me then trying to get in or out by myself?

Yes, I am the one that has a bad leg.

I was telling hubby about the pool with no rails and he laughed and said, he could just see me now trying to crawl up the stairs and trying to get out by myself, he said at that point he would not be able to help me for he would be laughing to hard, lol

Thanks

Sue

Hey AmberMarie,

Awesome pics of Nachi, quick ? for ya... Not to change the subject, but

I saw it was just the 2 of you at the beach and you had a beach bag...

When you went parasailing, did you take the bag aboard or do they have lockers to store your stuff in? Just curious because my boyfriend and I would like to do some activities together, but are worried where to put our belongings. Any info would be great.

We hung out at the swim up bar, the pool, the beach etc... and left our things at the palapa. We were never worried about our things. The staff knew who was suppose to be where--they kept a close eye on their customers. We loved Nachi!

Thanks Kittymom & Luv cruzin for the info on the pool.

So you are saying that the steps to get in without the hand rails are reallly slippery?

What if my Hubby was next to me and I used him to walk in and out of the pool with? would that be easier on me then trying to get in or out by myself?

Yes, I am the one that has a bad leg.

I was telling hubby about the pool with no rails and he laughed and said, he could just see me now trying to crawl up the stairs and trying to get out by myself, he said at that point he would not be able to help me for he would be laughing to hard, lol

Thanks

Sue

Sue

I had my hubby help me in & out of the pool & hot tub.

He is a great help to me.

I know it does sound funny crawling up the stairs.

Been there myself.

Anyway I did not mention when I fell getting in the pool I

sat on the step thinking how am I gonna get out of here

(my hubby was at the beach) So when a couple was

leaving the hot tub I ask "could I have a steady hand"

The guy said I don't know how steady I am (many rum

& cokes) but they did help me. People are just great! :)

You will love Nachi Cocom, it is so beautiful!

Hey AmberMarie,

Awesome pics of Nachi, quick ? for ya... Not to change the subject, but

I saw it was just the 2 of you at the beach and you had a beach bag...

When you went parasailing, did you take the bag aboard or do they have lockers to store your stuff in? Just curious because my boyfriend and I would like to do some activities together, but are worried where to put our belongings. Any info would be great.

I had a mini back pack that I brought on the parasail boat and my boyfriend watched it while I parasailed. We brought our money and camera and left everything else on the beach. There were very few people there and it seemed relatively safe and the stuff wasn't very desirable (just the bag, towels, sunscreen, etc).

I've seen talk several places that while Nachi offers an AI package, they also allow you to go a la carte as long as you spend $10/person. However, on these boards the only posts I've seen talk about the All Inclusive package.

Has anyone done the "a la carte" option? My wife wants to do the Dolphins, which is only available mid-day, and I want to cruise around the island for awhile, so AI just isn't worth it to us for only a few hours' visit.

No impressed at all! I would have opted for Paradise Beach insted lots more to do and from the water looks a lot nicer too. We had maybe 20 people last week. Told them put the "for sale" sign up. This place is in $$$ trouble.

Fee for this fee for that. I was under the impression all inclusive was EVERYTHING except motor sports. NO NO NO..wanna snorkle $15 from the beach! $35 off the junker boat that has to be pull started whith the cover off! Very hard to get in and out of this piece of junk. Food was OK and drinks plentyful but I'm hammered after 3 so I'm a cheap date.

Opt for Paradise beach instead.

I just booked Nachi Cocom for our July cruise. I am getting a little nervous after reading some of the reviews including the last one. It will be myself, DH, DD 6, DD 3, my 3 yo nephew my mom and MIL. We were looking for something relaxing where the kids could play on the beach. The kids will have some beach toys to play with. Will someone let me know if I should consider changing.

I just booked Nachi Cocom for our July cruise. I am getting a little nervous after reading some of the reviews including the last one. It will be myself, DH, DD 6, DD 3, my 3 yo nephew my mom and MIL. We were looking for something relaxing where the kids could play on the beach. The kids will have some beach toys to play with. Will someone let me know if I should consider changing.

Its really hard to say, or tell anyone what to do. I know on the day you arrive there is only 1 other small ship so most beach clubs will be quiet. You will find good and bad about most beach clubs, and alot of that is people dont ask questions, or explain what they are looking for.

unless there has been a recent storm (where all the beaches would have the same effect) the water is beautiful..no waves, very calm. they have a roped off area for swimming. the beach is not "sand-castle" sand..

if you aren't looking for a big party, it's a great place to lay out and relax.

the day were were there, the water (everywhere along the coast) was so clear...

1342970385_clearwater.jpg.12ecdf991234589de93434054889b672.jpg

1837581272_privatebeach.jpg.2bf77d3133badaadf5f930426390e269.jpg

That derogatory comment is suspicious to me. I have taken my group of employees on a cruise for several years running and the highlight of the trip is always our day at Nachi Cocom. You will not be disappointed.

No impressed at all! I would have opted for Paradise Beach insted lots more to do and from the water looks a lot nicer too. We had maybe 20 people last week. Told them put the "for sale" sign up. This place is in $$$ trouble.

Fee for this fee for that. I was under the impression all inclusive was EVERYTHING except motor sports. NO NO NO..wanna snorkle $15 from the beach! $35 off the junker boat that has to be pull started whith the cover off! Very hard to get in and out of this piece of junk. Food was OK and drinks plentyful but I'm hammered after 3 so I'm a cheap date.

Do you have any factual basis for this statement, or was that your assumption based upon the lack of guests on the particular day you were there?

When I booked Nachi last year, it was very clear that the AI included only food and drink. I was not expecting to have snorkling, etc. Considering all of the food and drink you get it IS a deal. I paid close to this fee at PB for a few drinks and food. (Just think of all the bottled water some people go through while at the beach.) This place is absolutely beautiful. My girls had a wonderful time playing on the beach and in the pool. And, the food tasted great!

Archived