Ventura Photos

Hello All,

I have just posted my photos of the ship on our website at www.welovecruiseships.com so please drop in and let us know what you think.

We have read a few reviews and it does seem that a lot of people do tend to focus on the negatives of a new ship (the same happened for Queen Victoria) but our glass is half full and we look at the the whole ship not just the poor elements. Yes we walked out of a show as it was not to our taste and we had the choice to do so. There was great entertainment on the ship to cater for many ages so of course it will not suit all.

So let's have a big Hurray for the first new P&O ship in 8 years!

WLCS.

Great photos.

And an excellent review, strange thing about some reviews is that be it hotels or restaurants in the main most people will write negative reviews and never point out the positives.

As a long time cruiser I have cruised since 1980 on various types of cruises ships from the old CTC line right through to Cunard and RCI in that time it has only really been recently that you get such negative comments. People that comment on the poor food on cruise ships need to get it in to context the ship is feeding several thousands passengers at any one time. What amazes me is that many passengers will not try the small eating venues such as on the Arcadia which was excellent and was far superior to the main restaurant.

Welovecruiseships love the site far better than some of the very one sided sites that exist out there. Keep up the good work.

Ps. any tips for the Ventura best places to sit while on the deck while waiting for the wife to get ready for dinner? Best places for the sun beds etc.

Archived