Rollaway Beds

I am getting excitied as my cruise is approaching. I have a question for my seasoned friends on this board.

I will be in U135 with three people and we will have a roll away bed. Are the roll aways comfortable, I was hoping to get a 2 down 1 up room. Oh well I was upgraded to Upper deck so I should not complain.

Also, does having the roll away bed in the room make the room hard to get around in?

Thanks for your help.

not really in the way, I think we may have even stood it up and leaned against wall as well. Course it does take up some space but not overbearing.

Obviously, make sure you check the size ASAP. Few years back we had one that DD's feet hung off the end, she's 4'11". Must have been a youth size. Gave us a good laugh as it was not placed in cabin until after dinner the first night. We returned from the show and walked in to see it. Issue was corrected after the first night. Enjoy.

Archived