anyone sail on vision of the seas lately

Hi:

Just wondering if anyone has sailed on the vision of the seas recently as i am looking into booking the jan 14/09 14 day cruise

It's a great ship. Loved it.

There are many threads on this over the last week so take a look around, but here is a link to some info that might help......

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563260227VvFwnr

It's a great ship. Loved it.

There are many threads on this over the last week so take a look around, but here is a link to some info that might help......

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563260227VvFwnr

thanks for the link. is the search function working properly because when i do a search of vision of the seas all i get is old stuff dating back to may of 2007

thanks for the link. is the search function working properly because when i do a search of vision of the seas all i get is old stuff dating back to may of 2007

well ask away...I will help if I can

also search webshots, lots of pictures there. Google too.

we sailed on Vision in Nov...so pretty recently I guess...the ship is in great shape, the food was good and the entertainment was as good as we have ever had. We would certainly sail on her again and actually chose our sept cruise on Rhapsody based on our experience on Vision

well ask away...I will help if I can

also search webshots, lots of pictures there. Google too.

Just wondering what kind of shape she is in. any problems with the engines, prop, air conditioning , toilet etc.

Reason I ask was we were on the veendam last year and there were problems galore.

Just wondering what kind of shape she is in. any problems with the engines, prop, air conditioning , toilet etc.

Reason I ask was we were on the veendam last year and there were problems galore.

I was not aware of any problems. I had a junior suite, and I had other friends in other types of rooms. everyone was equally happy.

Archived