do all rooms have...

Safes, yes.

Refrigerators, no. Mini-coolers, which are not as cold as refrigerators, yes. If you want cold-cold drinks, bring a small cooler and ask your stateroom attendant to keep you supplied with ice (and do tip him for this extra request).

Safes, yes.

Refrigerators, no. Mini-coolers, which are not as cold as refrigerators, yes. If you want cold-cold drinks, bring a small cooler and ask your stateroom attendant to keep you supplied with ice (and do tip him for this extra request).

I beg to differ. I sailed in a large interior on Vision, and it did not contain a "mini-cooler" (or a refrigerator). When we arrived in the room, the sodas and bottled waters that one usually finds in the fridgie/cooler were lined up on the desktop (! as if that wasn't small enough already!). I asked our cabin attendant to remove them.

I beg to differ. I sailed in a large interior on Vision, and it did not contain a "mini-cooler" (or a refrigerator). When we arrived in the room, the sodas and bottled waters that one usually finds in the fridgie/cooler were lined up on the desktop (! as if that wasn't small enough already!). I asked our cabin attendant to remove them.

I am glad to know this. Thanks. Now I know I am going to stick with the Voyager class of ships.

You don't need to stick to Voyager class ships:

Here's the breakdown:

Sovereign class - minifridges only in JS and above, I believe safes are only found in Superior Oceanview Cabins and above but I might be incorrect on that one

Vision class - safes in all cabins, but minifridges only in Balcony and suite cabins

Radiance class - safes and minifridges in all cabins

Voyager class - safes and minifridges in all cabins

Freedom class - safes and minifridges in all cabins

Archived