Royal Promenade room

Hi,

Has anyone stayed in a room overlooking the Royal Promenade on any of the RC ships? I am thinking of booking this room on the Explorer, but wondered how noisy it would be. Any advice would be appreciated!

I stayed in one of these rooms on the Adventure of the Seas. Was my favorite room by far. We were on the top level, deck 8 maybe? I don't remember, but we heard very little noise if any. We are going on the Adventure again next year, and wanted to get these rooms again, but unfortunately, they don't accommodate 3 people, only 2. I would highly recommend it.:D

Hi,

Has anyone stayed in a room overlooking the Royal Promenade on any of the RC ships? I am thinking of booking this room on the Explorer, but wondered how noisy it would be. Any advice would be appreciated!

My TA called this an atruim stateroom and yes we had one. No noise bothered me, (our room ws over the liquer store) but my daughter and her friend was over the irish pub and next to a linen closet. They did have noise.

We were on Mariner fo the Seas, deck 7. I loved our staetroom -it was great for "people watching" and MUCH better then being down in the throng of people. That PR was VERY congested in the evenings.

PS-remeber to shut your curtains when changing clothing! You CAN be seen when the curtains are open.

We loved our promenade stateroom on the Mariner. I wouldn't hesitate to book one again. Never had any problems with noise other than the young teenage boys in the cabin next to us who didn't have any adult in the cabin with them.

Some cabins on deck six can be a bit noisy. Steer clear of anything over a Bar or lounge.

Cabins on both deck six and seven may have the view partially blocked by banners and other decorations that are hung nearby.

Cabins on both deck six and seven also have some of the view limited out of the small side windows due to decorative shutters on them.

Cabins on deck eight have the window that leans outward and causes some people anxiety.

we just did VOS and had a promenade room deck seven over the pub,and hated it.It was so noisy one night to the wee hours of morning and the light bothered me,very disappointed.Wish i would have saved my money!

My TA called this an atruim stateroom and yes we had one. No noise bothered me, (our room ws over the liquer store) but my daughter and her friend was over the irish pub and next to a linen closet. They did have noise.

We were on Mariner fo the Seas, deck 7. I loved our staetroom -it was great for "people watching" and MUCH better then being down in the throng of people. That PR was VERY congested in the evenings.

PS-remeber to shut your curtains when changing clothing! You CAN be seen when the curtains are open.

Gotta laugh here.....opppppssss i was people watching one afternoon and i had the curtains open and my DD (33) came out of the shower with her towel hanging open...and laughed like crazy as there were people watching her from across the way...icon10.gif

Archived