Query for Vancouverite

Can anyone tell me the nearest catholic church to robson street? we are staying at the blue horizon hotel and I know my mum will want to go to church either on the sat night or early sunday morning before we head home?

thanks

K

Guardian Angels church would be about a 5 - 6 block walk but I am not sure of when there services are as it is a smaller parish - Holy Rosary Cathedral is a longer trip - short bus ride with a number of masses on any given day.

It is not a request that I have seen before.

Here's a link to the Archdiocese web site:

http://www.rcav.org/

From there you should be able to find the two parishes that I mentioned as well as a map showing there location - just a brief note about the Cathedral - don't recommend that your mother go alone - the area has it challenges - while Guardian Angels is in our relatively safe West End neighbourhood.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

great thank you. Our flight is not till the evening so we could prob make a sunday morning early service if not one on sat night and would keep mum happy!

K

In the Vancouver Archdiocese all masses after 5 pm on Saturday are the the Sunday liturgy and from the Blue Horizon I would definitely go to Guardian Angles.

Archived