4th of July

last year on the valor they had some kind of balloon drop but i missed it because they did it while i was still eating. for the whole day people would put balloons in a net at the top of the atrium and at night they dropped them along with a lot of confetti. they also said they were going near an island where we could see fireworks but i could not see them.

Has anyone taken a cruise on 4th of July and if so does the ship have a july 4th celebration? I realize they wouldn't be able to do fireworks for safety reasons, but do they have a party?

We were on the Carnival Glory over the 4th of July two years ago and they had a party out on the Lido deck with a bunch of people dressed up for the 4th and you could get your pictures taken with them.

We were on the Carnival Glory over the 4th of July two years ago and they had a party out on the Lido deck with a bunch of people dressed up for the 4th and you could get your pictures taken with them.

We were on the Glory four years ago on the 4th and they didn't do any of that then. :(

We were on the Glory four years ago on the 4th and they didn't do any of that then. :(

I know, odd. Out of the many threads on this subject I have seen, this is the first I have seen anything more than the traditional "Yankee Doodle Dandy" being sung at dinner :p Now, they did have their traditional Mexican Fiesta party on deck on the 4th of July when we were on the Sensation, but that was nothihg special for the 4th, they did that on every cruise.. and the employees were dressed in RW&B :p LOL!!!

Archived