How do I stay focused???

Really, I'd just say to relax & embrace the chaos. ;) But if you're anything like me, that's not possible...so I make lists! Good luck & enjoy your cruise!!! :D

We sail in 10 days and it's hard to focus on anything right now. I've been on a couple of cruises, but this year I can hardly contain myself. Any suggestioins???:o

You don't you just go with the flow and read CC every chance you get!! I see you live in Bowie I live in Landover and my sister lives in Bowie.

To bad you did not use a calander. I love this. I am just under a year out and have a calander here at work. I mark off each day. Then each month. Read CC alot. Talk to my friends about vacations and watch anything to do with cruising or travel.

I've done everything I can think of including making a list, ironing, packing, etc. I guess I'll read more reviews and look at more photos.:o

Think about what you need to do to secure the house, what to unplug before you leave, garage door, setting water heater to Vacation or even turning off the gas from outdoors and water supply etc.

Fred

You don't you just go with the flow and read CC every chance you get!! I see you live in Bowie I live in Landover and my sister lives in Bowie.

My sister lives on the Eastern Shore (Salisbury). I used to live there.

10 days until you cruise!!!!

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be driving my husband bonkers by now. I will have to be sedated when I get that close. I just know it. First cruise and all.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 10 DAYS!!!!!!

I hope that helped!!!! :o

OH DIVA!!!

I am howling! It is my exact feeling and I have 53 days to go. Love all the suggestions but expecially, keep reading CC. Last cruised in '03 and by the time I went I knew more than our TA! My DH thought that was funny. HAVE FUN, AND enjoy this buzz we have on

Ditto having the same issues here. I just wish I had something other than work to occupy my time before we go. Maybe I should play the lottery and then I can just take a bunch of mini-cruises. :)

I leave in 11 days and just reading this makes me feel all jittery (and I haven't one drop of coffee this morning) and makes me think of unpacking and repacking my suitcases sitting ont he living room floor!!! I have so much to do (not regarding the cruise) but I don't want to get off Cruise Critic!!!

WHAT AN EXCITING TIME!!!!

Archived