wet lizard?

louie K

i was wondering if anyone had some info on the wet lizard. i will be on the carnival legand and in belize on the 22nd. as of now we have no excursion planned. but we are considering the private beach break one. so any info on the wet lizard would be great. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
as of now we have no excursion planned. but we are considering the private beach break one. so any info on the wet lizard would be great. thanks

I was in Belize via the Legend a week ago today. BOOK AN EXCURSION in Belize. We did not, and kept ourselves confined to the port area... but did eat at the Wet Lizard. Belikin Beers are good, and 2x5 USD. Honey was dissapointed in his burger, but I enjoyed my fish and fries. Do the beach break, and you may have time to check out the Lizard. It's not far at all from the tender pier.

We booked a private excusion to snorkle on the great barrier reef which also took us to Caye Caulker where we had lunch, At the moment the name of the excusion company escapes me. I'll look it up if you are interested. We had a great time. We met our tour guide at the Wet Lizard.

Archived