NYC to BDA 2009 On The Dawn

MdmMim

I currently have a reservation on the Dawn for next year and have been reading lots on these boards. (I have previously cruised on Disney 4 times- without kids- and on Premier once years ago.) I have been to BDA 3 times and am looking forward to both the cruise and Bermuda.

My question is: with all the many dining options, will I receive any info from NCL as to when, where, how to make a dining reservation? This freestyle business is a bit confusing for me.

Thank you for any response.

Reservations are NOT required for any of our dining rooms or restaurants, however, are accepted for any venue for that day of or the next day.

Pre-paid dining reservations can only be made for the “Groups” department, not through FIT.

Concierge staff will not be permitted to make “blanket reservations” or reservations for multiple specialty reservations for a VIP or Suite guest. The guest MUST commit to dine in a specific venue.

Reservations can be made on board at the Reservation Desk which is staffed 7am-4:30pm daily. On embarkation day the desk is available 12pm-4:30pm.

Reservations can also be made on-board through a phone line which is staffed 7am-5:30pm daily. On embarkation day the hours are 12pm-5:30pm.

All guests, regardless of the manner in which they make a reservation, are advised either verbally or in writing of NCL’S Dining Cancellation Policy.

I currently have a reservation on the Dawn for next year and have been reading lots on these boards. (I have previously cruised on Disney 4 times- without kids- and on Premier once years ago.) I have been to BDA 3 times and am looking forward to both the cruise and Bermuda.

My question is: with all the many dining options, will I receive any info from NCL as to when, where, how to make a dining reservation? This freestyle business is a bit confusing for me.

Thank you for any response.

In your cabin the phone will have a button for reservations. Suite guests can reserve for the entire cruise, balcony guests can do it 48 hours in advance and oceanview and inside can do it in 24 hours in advance.

For example its monday morning.

Inside and oceanview cabins can reserve for the night, and 24 hours in advance so they could also reserve tuesday night.

balcony cabins could reserve the same day, tuesday and wed.

hope that helps. The reception area will also have a host to help make reservations.

The reception area will also have a host to help make reservations.

And, when we were on the Gem 2008, reservation desks were set-up at different places on the ship.

I remember that one was set up outside of Acqua...reservations were easy to book:)

In your cabin the phone will have a button for reservations. Suite guests can reserve for the entire cruise, balcony guests can do it 48 hours in advance and oceanview and inside can do it in 24 hours in advance.

For example its monday morning.

Inside and oceanview cabins can reserve for the night, and 24 hours in advance so they could also reserve tuesday night.

balcony cabins could reserve the same day, tuesday and wed.

hope that helps. The reception area will also have a host to help make reservations.

Thanks for the post! I'm going next year and this is good info.;)

We will be in a BA cabin; we'll be traveling with another couple who will be in a mini-suite. If we want to dine together, can we make a dining reservation for the 4 of us, even though we're in two cabins? (We are early risers and will be up before 7 a.m.--they tend to sleep a lot.)

We will be in a BA cabin; we'll be traveling with another couple who will be in a mini-suite. If we want to dine together, can we make a dining reservation for the 4 of us, even though we're in two cabins? (We are early risers and will be up before 7 a.m.--they tend to sleep a lot.)

Nope no problem just tell them the total amount of people for the reservation.

Archived