no cruise connections

aggietd

Can someone help me please, why oh why can i not connect to cruise connections, I registered but it will not let me sign in. it does reconise me as a member as I have asked them to send me my password and they always get the email address and the password right but still it will not let me sign in. HELP!!

Nancy

I had this problem too a few months back! :mad: I emailed several times but NEVER got a reply!

In the end I reregistered using my husband's name and hey presto it worked! ;) Never did work out what had happened.......

Don't get too excited over CC though.....it's not very exciting....poorly laid out and SO SLOW at changing pages! :eek:

I had this problem too a few months back! :mad: I emailed several times but NEVER got a reply!

In the end I reregistered using my husband's name and hey presto it worked! ;) Never did work out what had happened.......

Don't get too excited over CC though.....it's not very exciting....poorly laid out and SO SLOW at changing pages! :eek:

I agree its an absolute pain to use, very frustrating, much prefer to use this site.

Can someone help me please, why oh why can i not connect to cruise connections, I registered but it will not let me sign in. it does reconise me as a member as I have asked them to send me my password and they always get the email address and the password right but still it will not let me sign in. HELP!!

Nancy

Hi Nancy

This same thing happened to me, so I just gave up. I still have Cruise Critic and Crows Nest to keep my interest ;)

Eddie

I'm trying to find the ventura reviews on there - how do you search?

Hi MK,

Follow these instructions:-

1 Click on search messages - top left.

2 in the box search messages from cruse use the arrow and scroll down to "Include all available cruises in the search"

3 Posted between 'date the ship sailed' to 'today' you type in the dates as per dd/mm/yyyy

4 Leave next box blank

5 in subject type ' Ventura '

That gives you 4/5 pages of posts to look at.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

hmm am I being thick as I dont have a search messages in the top left?

Hi MK

I tried to send this this morning but I could not get on the site and I had to go out this afternoon.

Before stage one above you should be in the Messages part of the site. The search messages is above the title Date.

Hope that helps

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...

Having just booked our first P&O cruise, I tried to register on Cruise Connections, but it asked me for my full name and all details, so I wimped out, as no way do I want my full name and stuff displaying on the internet.

Is there any way that you can register with a user name, rather than your real one?

Having just booked our first P&O cruise, I tried to register on Cruise Connections, but it asked me for my full name and all details, so I wimped out, as no way do I want my full name and stuff displaying on the internet.

Is there any way that you can register with a user name, rather than your real one?

Hi Benjismum,

Although P&O ask for your details there are members on the site who simply have their initials, their first name and initial of surname, I even know of someone who uses a complete pseudonym for thir name and address.

I think you would be able to use a name of your choice to register - although very few people on the P&O site have usernames of the type we do on this site.

As for your address and other details - they are not on display for other members to see. The only thing available to them is which town you come from when they look at the passenger list for a particular cruise you are regisered for.

I hope this info helps.

Feebee_71 :)

Hi Benjismum,

Although P&O ask for your details there are members on the site who simply have their initials, their first name and initial of surname, I even know of someone who uses a complete pseudonym for thir name and address.

I think you would be able to use a name of your choice to register - although very few people on the P&O site have usernames of the type we do on this site.

As for your address and other details - they are not on display for other members to see. The only thing available to them is which town you come from when they look at the passenger list for a particular cruise you are regisered for.

I hope this info helps.

Feebee_71 :)

Thanks Feebee, perhaps I will try again.

cheers

i am one of the few people it seems that does not happen to have problems withcruise connections apart from the fact it can be very slow to load , i joined back in 02 when it was first started and posted a lot , i know just dip in to now and then when we go with PO , there is a very good review of Venturas maiden written by derek kane on the po section so please read that if you want to know anything about Ventura

I never have any trouble with Cruise Connections, its my favourite site as I spend more time on CC than any other Forum.

I agree Derek Kanes review is excellent, also there is another review posted today from somebody who was on the Canaries cruise on Ventura.

As far as personal details go on CC, the only thing that is shown is your name, as far as I am aware this has never caused a problem to anybody on the site since it was introduced in 2002.

Archived