Bedding on the Spirit

susanema

DH has a bad back and we were thinking of bringing a memory foam topper for the cabin bed. However, it's bulky and our luggage space is limited. Are there such toppers available on board?

Thanks for any info. We leave on Saturday and I'm freaking out!

DH has a bad back and we were thinking of bringing a memory foam topper for the cabin bed. However, it's bulky and our luggage space is limited. Are there such toppers available on board?

Thanks for any info. We leave on Saturday and I'm freaking out!

email the ship coordinator-they will note the file. Then make sure you let the room steward know when you get on board-just a friendly reminder. They work great-used them on all beds just last week. Happy Sailing

I have a bad back (fusion was recommended years ago) and with the exception of the trundle bed had no problem with Spirits beds. Most people with bad backs appreciate a firm mattress which is precisely the main complaint about Spirits beds. When my back is "out", I usually end up sleeping on the floor, no such thing as too firm. We did ask our attendant for egg crate toppers for my wifes comfort, but they didn't make a huge difference.

Archived