Limo service from CT to NY

ddixon30

Good morning!

I was wondering if anyone out there could recommend a good car / limo service out of CT to NY for our cruise on the Dawn. There are 7 of us so we figured it would be easier to have a service bring us to and from the port then to pay for parking and gas etc.

Thanks in advance for any information!

My parents in Milford use Hais limousine service.

In April, we went with our parents on the Noordam from NYC to Rome. The driver picked us up about 0945 and we were at the pier by 1100 (it was a Saturday, so there traffic was close to non-existent except right at the pier.) Their driver met us at JFK after our flight back. Both limos were really nice and the drivers were great with my parents who need hlep getting in and out of cars.

Good morning!

I was wondering if anyone out there could recommend a good car / limo service out of CT to NY for our cruise on the Dawn. There are 7 of us so we figured it would be easier to have a service bring us to and from the port then to pay for parking and gas etc.

Thanks in advance for any information!

I use Gardella. They have a large van that can accomodate a group your size including luggage.

We tried to price a limo several years ago when going on Carnival. It was very expensive and trying to fit luggage was another problem We ended up driving and it was a piece of cake. You could try Connecticut limo that do the runs to the airports, sometimes they will do groups to the pier. But the drive was pretty easy.

Macwoman

We tried to price a limo several years ago when going on Carnival. It was very expensive and trying to fit luggage was another problem We ended up driving and it was a piece of cake. You could try Connecticut limo that do the runs to the airports, sometimes they will do groups to the pier. But the drive was pretty easy.

Macwoman

despite my recommendation for Gardella i agree with the previous post. even the high parking rates at the pier will be cheaper than hiring a limo round trip.

• 3 months later...

Archived