Granduer of the Seas

My wife and i are looking to cruise on Granduer of the Seas from Baltimore next spring to Bermuda. Who has sailed this ship and how was it?!

Try posting your question on the Royal Carribbean board...This is Carnival board

As everyone has said, you'll probably get a better response on the RCL board but ... we sailed on the Grandeur out of New Orleans and loved it! My favorite part was the adults only solarium. It was December and a little cold, so we loved hanging out here -- very quiet and peaceful. I thought the ship was very nice and tastefully decorated, and loved all the Christmas decorations. I really enjoyed the size of this ship in comparison to the Conquest (and the Liberty I'll be going on in 37 days :D). I did find that it was a little more subdued than Carnival ships as far as activities, etc., but that could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your perspective.

Archived