Cabin6456 Carnival Liberty

l2c

I decided we should try an aft cabin for a change. I am delighted to have found one but it is above the Lounge. Has anyone found that to be a problem?

We have been above the lounge in an aft cabin twice on the Liberty. On the first cruise, we heard no noise at all from the lounge. On that cruise we had the 9a wraparound. On the second cruise, we were in the middle of the aft. We did hear a little noise on 2 nights. It was not really that bad. It didn't keep us from falling asleep either night. I suppose it depends on what is going on in that lounge on certain nights.

Dont worry too much. I had the same dilemma. I was over the lounge and complained twice about the noise. The music stopped at 1230am, which is tolerable since it is a cruise and people want to have fun! I did get a credit taken off my bill for the inconvenience. We did have a terrific time! Hope you do too!

• 7 years later...
We were in cabin 6454 and heard nothing at night from the lounges. We were usually in our rooms by 11:00. Have a great time! You will love that balcony!!

We were also in that cabin! LOVED IT! We heard a little 'muffled' music some nights but it was always quiet after midnight. Never had any noise issues. It was our first time in an aft balcony and we would book it again in a heartbeat. ENJOY your cruise! :)