Currents magazine.

maxamuus

Is it any good? How often do they come out? Been a couple months since my first cruise and i havent gotten anything yet. (minus the 45 day letter, Thanks Carnival!)

CLICK HERE for the online version. The online version is very similar to the hard copy. You may click a link that will leave Currents and thus miss something, but it's essentially the same.

I have been on three cruises since January 2007 and fourth/fifth are booked for Sept/Jan. I have only received ONE issue, and that was because I wrote Carnival a letter commending them on the Conquest and let it slip that I STILL hadn't received one issue of Currents when I should have had at least four at that point...I got one in the mail with my 45 day letter!

Oddly enough, my mother, brother, sister-in-law, and niece also have not received a Currents magazine as well and they went in Feb 07!!!

Is it any good? How often do they come out? Been a couple months since my first cruise and i havent gotten anything yet. (minus the 45 day letter, Thanks Carnival!)

We have been on three cruises in three years, have yet to receive one. I even contacted carnival a few months saying it is on it's way... no magazine yet...

Archived