holiday inn port of miami

emmaco

Does anybody know if there is a restaurant at the Holiday Inn port of Miami? Do they serve breakfast?

THANKS ! :)

Rather than staying there for their breakfast buffet, go across the street to Bayside and enjoy your breakfast on the waterfront. Gets you in the cruising mood! And you won't be fighting crowds in the hotel.

We request a late checkout (after 11:00) , sleep in and go for a leisurely breakfast. We go back to our room and get packed up and then check out about 11:45. By then the majority of people are gone, taxis are easy to come by and there's no delay getting on the ship. NO stress. The only way to start the vacation! Ahhhh

Rather than staying there for their breakfast buffet, go across the street to Bayside and enjoy your breakfast on the waterfront. Gets you in the cruising mood! And you won't be fighting crowds in the hotel.

We request a late checkout (after 11:00) , sleep in and go for a leisurely breakfast. We go back to our room and get packed up and then check out about 11:45. By then the majority of people are gone, taxis are easy to come by and there's no delay getting on the ship. NO stress. The only way to start the vacation! Ahhhh

Sounds like a great idea!

Thanks,

Emma

• Administrators

That's super advice! We just booked this hotel for 4/3/09 on a refundable rate, so I'm happy we at least know the MOST we'll pay ($239 base rate, $270 with taxes and other fees :eek:). I'm hoping to use Priceline for a little better deal as our dates draw nearer, but I didn't want to be sold out. We've stayed at the Intercontinental and loved it, but I like the idea of being even closer to Bayside, so if PL doesn't work for us this time I really think we'll enjoy the Holiday Inn.

Archived