Can you help me?

caifas

Hi, I booked a mediterranean cruise for this summer with an online agency. They agency told me that if the cruise dropped, it would apply to me. I´m in Spain and while I see that prices keep the same or have even increased a little in the internet agencys, princess web site, each time I chek, it gives me lower prices. I´ve no way to know if Princess is lowering prices in US and the website gives me the price in € not in $. Could anyone tell me which is the US$ price for the Emerald princess August 16 th mediterranean, inside cabin I category? Thank you very much

I did a quick check on your sailing for category I, and when not using my past passenger number for this sailing, the Princess Price shows $2727 per person. Logged in there is a real discount down to $1876.50 per person.

So, the price on this cruise seems to change depending on your captain's circle status and if you have cruised with Princess before. Some cruises this happens, other cruises there doesn't seem to be a difference.

Toto-

I have never cruised before, so that would be my status on the circle discount.

Also, thanks for all the helpful info you have given me! You're a wealth of information!

Toto-

I have never cruised before, so that would be my status on the circle discount.

Also, thanks for all the helpful info you have given me! You're a wealth of information!

Your very welcome, glad I could help.

And just think, after you sail on your cruise, you will then be able to get a better price on the next cruise as you will then be a past passenger. :)

Enjoy your first cruise, it is always very special and the memorys will stay with you for many years to come.

Don't know if I'll ever cruise again, taken me 40 yrs to get on the first one!

But, you helped me decide where to put my DD (across the hall) and yes, a mini is what my room will be, for the extra space and balcony (not worried about being uncovered either) and yes, I can pack a cooler or case full of Pepsi products and check it in with my luggage!:D

Not sure about the formal night stuff yet, probably wait and see what my mood is at the time, but really looking forward to the seafood!

Oh dear I am sure you will be bitten by the cruise bug just as I have been! It took me 47 years to go on my first cruise....absolutely loved it & booked another one with 3 weeks of returning!....enjoy

Don't know if I'll ever cruise again, taken me 40 yrs to get on the first one!

But, you helped me decide where to put my DD (across the hall) and yes, a mini is what my room will be, for the extra space and balcony (not worried about being uncovered either) and yes, I can pack a cooler or case full of Pepsi products and check it in with my luggage!:D

Not sure about the formal night stuff yet, probably wait and see what my mood is at the time, but really looking forward to the seafood!

If you think this may be your only cruise, why not go all out for this one and participate in the formal evenings. It's great fun to get into the spirit of it all. It's truly a big part of cruising. Go for it!:)

thank you very much for doing that search for me, I booked the cruise when I thought the price was good and doen´t feel good if you see now is much cheaper. Curious that the price is the same in US while is goes down and down in Europe (althought it´s still more expensive than in US)

...Curious that the price is the same in US while is goes down and down in Europe (althought it´s still more expensive than in US)

I'd bet that the exchange rate has a lot to do with Euro price changes. Dollar drops, fewer Euros needed for same cruise price in USD. :eek:

Cheers,

Bruce

Archived