new to cruising

ward497

PINEVIEW01 - Well, I have found you! The person I'd like to adopt me and take me as your own child on all of those cruises!!! However, I am a 38 yo female - but I would be willing to wash clothes, make all arrangements and call in the morning for in cabin coffee! Let me know if you need help with all that, okay? LOL!

PINEVIEW01 - Well, I have found you! The person I'd like to adopt me and take me as your own child on all of those cruises!!! However, I am a 38 yo female - but I would be willing to wash clothes, make all arrangements and call in the morning for in cabin coffee! Let me know if you need help with all that, okay? LOL!

Ok you can't be my child but, we could be roommates:D I'm platinum so Carnival washes my cloths. I could use someone to put the tag on the door for wake up coffee;)

does anyone know what they do about dinner the first night if the ship departs at 7:00pm thanks:)

Now that is a great question! Can't answer it myself but I am interested in the answer should the need arise. :cool:

does anyone know what they do about dinner the first night if the ship departs at 7:00pm thanks:)

I would think they carry on as normal with seating times. Not sure how they handle it with last minute arrivals.

If you find anything out let us know. We are doing the Alaskan next year and I believe it leaves like at 9 or something, so a very interesting question.

Not sure how they'd schedule the dining for 7:00 p.m. sailing, but on sailing out of San Juan which usually left around 10:00 or 11:00 p.m., it would usually be open seating dining.

Archived