Pics of Camp Carnival - under 2... and Porta Crib:)

AJI2596

We put our son in the babysitting there and it worked out perfect. We also had a porta crib instead of a pack n play which also worked out great. Also here are some pics of the balcony so you can get an idea of how tall it is. My son is little, 23 months and it was very high for him. We spent a lot of time out there.

DSC_0142.jpg.8625dd8cb22c0f1f61517c39e23e8dfa.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg.1a870a4ceb81fa1b5f2583f365c32d58.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg.5006a9f896b32996eb852aefd28d4596.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I was wondering about the cribs on Carnival. My son is 2 (he is small though b/c he was a preemie) but he still sleeps in a crib at home, so we wanted to use their cribs.

Thanks for posting the pictures AJI we took pictures of Camp Carnival playroom as well --- but lost all of the pictures on one of our cameras while we were in San Juan --- didn't realize until we got home that we had lost the pictures of the Crib and Camp Carnival.

We were in a category 11 cabin - and yes -- we had a tub as well. We also took an inflatable pool and let Livvy play in that on our balcony.

Tracey

PS - for those of you who asked -- We were on the Miracle, the same time as AJI - with our 17 month old niece.

Archived