Missing Tickets

We are 3 weeks away from our trip on the Navigator and the TA and RC has lost out tickets. Each blames the other. They say they can get us on the plane and ship but can't say what will happen to our luggage. What to do? Has this happen to anyone else? Suggestions please. Thanks

[quote name='red lover']We are 3 weeks away from our trip on the Navigator and the TA and RC has lost out tickets. Each blames the other. They say they can get us on the plane and ship but can't say what will happen to our luggage. What to do? Has this happen to anyone else? Suggestions please. Thanks[/QUOTE]Same thing happened to us on our first cruise. Just be firm---tell them--I don't care who is at fault. Fact is I paid for a cruise---and I have no docs to show for it. Please Fed Ex my docs. Do not trust that they can get you on the plane and ship. Tell them---you have done your part---paying your deposit, and paying your final payment. If that doesn't help---ask to speak to the supervisor. Don't let up---let them know you mean business---but always be polite in the process. Keep us posted.....

[quote name='red lover']We are 3 weeks away from our trip on the Navigator and the TA and RC has lost out tickets. Each blames the other. They say they can get us on the plane and ship but can't say what will happen to our luggage. What to do? Has this happen to anyone else? Suggestions please. Thanks[/QUOTE]

There is plenty of time for them to get the tickets to you. Your luggage will make it. The airlines will tag your luggage and at the port the RCI people will tag your luggage. Just hound them till they get the tickets to you.
Ira

Definitely keep after them until they issue you duplicate docs. It's been done before and they do have time before your cruise.

BTW, are you on the 10/30 sailing of the Navigator? If so, we have a roll call going. Here's the link if you'd like to join us for the next three weeks. :)

[url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44224&highlight=Navigator+10%2F30%2F04"]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44224&highlight=Navigator+10%2F30%2F04[/url]

I booked a last minute cruise a few weeks ago. Booked it Tuesday...Left for the airport Thursday night to sail on the Majesty 3-nighter on Friday. I had NO Docs or luggage tags AND NO problems.

I did my embarkation forms online, printed them out and carried them with me to present to security at the terminal door. We took our luggage ourselves to the Port. Spoke to the porter, who issued us the regular cruise luggage tags that you would normally get with your docs. He just needed to know what cabin we were in and wrote that in the blank space. We had our luggage in no time.

I know you want your docs BEFORE you leave home and you SHOULD have received them BUT just in case you DON'T get them, don't worry about!

Have a great trip!!!

Archived