Pearl Island?

zillabe

Does anyone know what happened to the Pearl Island excursion through Carnival? We went there in 2005 and loved it...they had stingrays and snorkeling. I noticed there is blackbeards cay available is that the same place and they just renamed it? Any info would be great.

Does anyone know what happened to the Pearl Island excursion through Carnival? We went there in 2005 and loved it...they had stingrays and snorkeling. I noticed there is blackbeards cay available is that the same place and they just renamed it? Any info would be great.

Pearl Island is no longer available to most tour boats. The Pricing pp from the owners were raised significantly, so they just don't go anymore.

Black beards Cay is a must larger island (still small and deserted). It's got a lovely beach with lots of free chaises, a souveneir shop, bar, pavillion with grill, photo shop/snorkeling shack etc. (and Stingrays also)

there's plenty of photos available.

here's a few of mine.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/557806724XBomqX

Pearl Island is no longer available to most tour boats. The Pricing pp from the owners were raised significantly, so they just don't go anymore.

Black beards Cay is a must larger island (still small and deserted). It's got a lovely beach with lots of free chaises, a souveneir shop, bar, pavillion with grill, photo shop/snorkeling shack etc. (and Stingrays also)

there's plenty of photos available.

here's a few of mine.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/557806724XBomqX

Thanks for the info, your pictures are great! We will have to go their instead. :p

Archived