Leftover dinner wine?

lmhall

We are taking a family Mexican Riviera cruise on the Elation the end of June. Have never cruised with Carnival, only Princess.

On Princess, if you have a partial bottle of wine remaining after dinner, they automatically serve the remainder to you the next night. Is this how Carnival handles it?:confused:

Does anyone know the maximum number of people that can be seated at one table for dinner? We have 10 people; are they able to keep everyone's drink charges separate?:D

Thanks,

:cool:

We have 10 people; are they able to keep everyone's drink charges separate?:D

Thanks,

:cool:

Yes. Just give them the appropriate 'Sign & Sail' card for each couple or however you want the charges separated.

What is 'left over wine?' :D (You can also take it to your room.) :)

Love that ship and you will to. One of the nicest in that class.

Your wine will be served the next night or when you request it. If you like red wine chilled they will do that for you also. I'm sure you will enjoy your cruise and your wine.

The Elation has two dining rooms, the Inspiration and the Imagination (not to be confused with the two Carnival sister ships by the same names). Both dining rooms have tables as large as ten as well as eight, six, four and two. Chances are you will receive a table for ten but it is possible you could be split between two smaller tables.

Ordering drinks at dinner works essentially the same way as ordering drinks from a deck chair on the Lido. A bar waiter will come by and take orders which will be charged to the individual accounts, or to someone buying a round, etc.

Here are a few pictures of from the Inspiration dining room on our Elation cruise in 2005.

1497188419080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

1497195420080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

1497196762080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks to all who responded. I know! crazy to worry about having left over wine ;), but your answers were all great and I enjoyed the dining room pix.

I am really excited about this trip and it will be perfect if we are able to get a table for 10.

:D:D:D:D:D

Muchas gracias,

Louise

You can also bring a couple bottles with you in your carry on like we did last time on the Triumph. They were supposed to charge 10$ to open the bottles but never did. (we gave the money to our waiter in tips instead).

Its not worth the effort if you plan on buying the cheapest wine on the card but you know wine and want to have your favorite bring some with you.

There is nothing I hate more than wine I regret buying at a good dinner

Archived