Bon voyage?

mrgame101

Hello.

I had ordered some items from the Gift Department for my friends honeymoon. All I got was a confrimation number and am just wondering if that was common practice? No email or anything to refer too. Has anyone ordered and not received the items??

Thanks!

Just returned from the Miracle -- and DH had pre-ordered a number of items -- ie. Fruit basket for my sister's cabin, Gift bag of stuffed animals for our 17 month old niece, (these were both in their cabin before arrival). Birthday decorations for DS for the 2nd sea day and a gift bag for myself for the 2nd sea day.

He said all he got was the confirmation numbers as well -- all showed up when and where they were supposed to be.

Tracey

I ordered some items for my upcoming cruise and received a confirmation number and a list of the items I ordered stating to print for my records and that is what I did. I'll see this weekend if all of my items are in the cabins. I don't think it's anything to worry about.....:o

Thanks for all the replies. I am a little more at ease now!! I just want to make sure they get their gifts. I keep teasing my friend and telling her that they are getting the perfect gifts for their wedding!!

Thanks for all the replies. I am a little more at ease now!! I just want to make sure they get their gifts. I keep teasing my friend and telling her that they are getting the perfect gifts for their wedding!!

We had ordered a package, & there was a minor omission. We had kept the confirmation card & thus had no problem getting it fixed.

Steve

Oh you can't just leave it like that! Now you have to tell us what you ordered!:p Nosey people...I mean curios people...um, inquiring minds want to know.;)

Bottle of Moet & Chandon, Korbel w/ breakfast the next day ( didn't drink it til later ) , framed photo , & canape tray. They forgot the canapes & Elena the steward made sure they arrived. She was a sweetheart!

Steve

Archived