Adventure of the Seas Compass

Does anyone have a recent Adventure of the Seas' cruise compass and/or Adventure Ocean for 12-14 year olds? I can find some old ones, but not anything in the past year.

I would appreciate these so much, as I enjoy pre-planning. It's a big part of the fun for me and drives my family crazy, ha! :p

Thanks in advance for anyone that can send me these by email or direct me to a link somewhere!

tscurley@dcpmidstream.com

Hi,

Sent you the Compass' for the Aruba route and an added bonus of the weekly menus too.

Have fun!!!!

Does anyone have a recent Adventure of the Seas' cruise compass and/or Adventure Ocean for 12-14 year olds? I can find some old ones, but not anything in the past year.

I would appreciate these so much, as I enjoy pre-planning. It's a big part of the fun for me and drives my family crazy, ha! :p

Thanks in advance for anyone that can send me these by email or direct me to a link somewhere!

tscurley@dcpmidstream.com

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I am not going to ask for the menus for each day since I am sure the person that first offered it is now regretting it.:D But, for all of those who received them, can you tell me for the Aruba route which day is escargot and which day is lobster night? It's not the end of the world if I miss them, but I enjoy them so much I really hate to book Portofinos the same night they are serving them.

Thanks!

Archived