There are currently no Specialty Restaurant options for your sailing.

I thought Radiance was going to open up for booking today. Surely a 15 day Hawaiian cruise would not have booked up that fast.

Maybe you're trying too far in advance. I'm guessing that's the case for my upcoming Voyager sailing.

Perhaps someone with a bit more insight could share their experience?

Maybe you're trying too far in advance. I'm guessing that's the case for my upcoming Voyager sailing.

Perhaps someone with a bit more insight could share their experience?

Hey Senrab! Myself, hubby, brother and sister-in-law are on the same Voyager sailing... I'd like to make a Portofino reservation on a night that is not one of the formal nights. Any idea which are the formal nights?

Fionna

Hey Senrab! Myself, hubby, brother and sister-in-law are on the same Voyager sailing... I'd like to make a Portofino reservation on a night that is not one of the formal nights. Any idea which are the formal nights?

Fionna

Formal nights are on the second night at sea; i.e. if you leave Sunday night the formal night will be the Monday. And the second to last night at sea, which using the same example will be the Friday night at sea. Last night at sea is always casual-casual since you will be packing your luggage that night.

Formal nights are on the second night at sea; i.e. if you leave Sunday night the formal night will be the Monday. And the second to last night at sea, which using the same example will be the Friday night at sea. Last night at sea is always casual-casual since you will be packing your luggage that night.

Thanks lady_cruiser!

I asked RCL and they said the bookings for specialty restaurants should open up about the same time shore excursions do for individual cruises, so for bookings next year they said to check back about 6 months before the sailing date. She also said they should have the bugs worked out by then!

I have 3 cruises booked for next year, so I still plan to check weekly to see if they open up for booking specialty restaurants because I don't want to miss out! Plus, I don't always believe everything one person says! Diane

I was told by C&A that Radiance dates were not loaded yet because of the BIG WOW sale today. They said to check back tomorrow. :( I have no problem with that, but why put out a list that says Radiance Specialty reservations begin today???:confused:

BILL

Yep and there it is clear as crystal. Radiance for sailings after 13 June, available 13 May.

Look at the Schedule again, it say's Radiance reservations will be available May 15th. You've got 2 more day's to go.

Look at the Schedule again, it say's Radiance reservations will be available May 15th. You've got 2 more day's to go.

They must have just changed it within the last 30 minutes.:eek: Thanks for pointing it out! I have a printed copy on my desk and it says the 13th!

BILL

They've changed it. It has been saying Tuesday May 13 since the original announcement, including earlier this morning when I re-verified because it was saying unavailable. Oh well, no problem!

I was told by C&A that Radiance dates were not loaded yet because of the BIG WOW sale today. They said to check back tomorrow. :( I have no problem with that, but why put out a list that says Radiance Specialty reservations begin today???:confused:

BILL

That's what we were told by C&A reps and the people who actually book the reservations. Maybe tomorrow, but as we now know, most likely on Thursday...

LL

for me the same.Reservations for the Brilliance should have been started the 13 of May and they just have changed it just a couple of hours ago in the 15 of May!:confused:

Hope they keep their word now and not change it again.

burny

Archived