Need Dunns River Falls excursion info

beachbumsinpa

We had a group of 9 of us travel in January and stopped in Jamaica. We used Mark Morris tour services to go to the DUnns River Falls and Tubing on the river. I would highly recommend this. Mark was great and he had a group of 19 all together. He picked us up right at the pier and stayed with us the whole way. Took care of everything! We had 2 teenagers, 3 young adults, 2 adults and 2 seniors and everyone loved it. He was only about $55 (I think) each for the day which included both excusions. Well worth it every cent!!!

Did you leave for Dunn River Falls with Mark from Ocho Rios or Montego Bay? Our ship stops in Montego Bay and I am worried about getting back to the boat on time since it is such a long drive to Dunn River.

Did you leave for Dunn River Falls with Mark from Ocho Rios or Montego Bay? Our ship stops in Montego Bay and I am worried about getting back to the boat on time since it is such a long drive to Dunn River.

You may want to consider going to Sunset Beach Resort in Montego Bay: all inclusive and very close to pier. Cost is $40 each adult and $20 for children. Several threads on the Jamica (Ports of Call) site that you may want to read.

Archived