Caribbean Princess- Rooms C752, C753

JanMD

Has anyone been in the BB cat. yet on the Caribbean Princess? We have a hold on a room in the aft one of the rooms above. We have always loved cabins in the aft, has anyone been in one of them, and is the balcony smaller????

Jan

We were in C753 in June and I must say it was a delightful cabin... I haven't stayed on other balcony cabins, but from what my dad told me, it was deeper than the other balconies. Also, it is completely covered, not half and half and not hanging out. The aft view is absolutely amazing and the room was quite spacious! At LifeIsCruising.com there should be pictures of the cabin, they can be found under our Caribbean Princess page!

I say go get one, those aft cabins go fast and they are fantastic!

I would love to have one of those cabins!!

We had to settle for B753, which is not in the same place as C753. The ones at the end would seem to be the best to me.

I agree with KUSydney, go for it!

Sydney,

Great review!! BTW, I had read your review before!! I did not see any details of the cabin in your review. You rated it 9 out of 10. I know you were out and about alot Was the balcony a full one or a slighly cut off one. You mentioned in the posting that is deeper. We have been on the Golden, Grand, etc. I am really confused about this cabin for some reason... I could not find the photo on your link. I shall search again. If you fill us in we would sure appreciate it!! Thanks for the details for the getting the motel room before the cruise, I will be doing that. Last year we got the sail away spa-massage for almost half price and was perfect!! Thanks

Jan

Jan, being these cabins are in the corner, you only have 1 neighbor next to you and there is wall at least 10 feet apart separating the front door entrance. It is really nice, very private. I had C752 on my last cruise, and booked early to get it again but got C753 which is the same. Here are some pictures.

102026005oVpVhy_th.jpg102026053XillhZ_th.jpg102026088cVzlGt_th.jpg

Archived