Nativeways Stingray & Island Tour

PapaBear67

Has anyone done this tour through Nativeways? Lots of people recommend NW, but they only mention the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour.

Since my DW wants to see the turtles (and doesn't like snorkeling), I think I'll have to trade the reefs and rum point for turtles and hell (and a satisfied wife).

PapaBear -- We did the Stringray & Island Tour in April. It was WONDERFUL -- worth every penny! We were on Carnival Valor in April and due to rough seas we had to anchor on the other side of the Island at Spotts Bay. I was concerned that our tour guides wouldn't be there to meet us, but as soon as our tender dropped us off there was a guy holding the NW sign and asked us to wait a little while. There were a couple of mini buses that took us to the marina. About 20 - 25 of us unloaded and headed down to the boats. Our group of 4 as guided to one boat and all the others went to the other boat -- wondering why -- I asked and the other boat was doing the Starfish tour and we were the only ones doing the Stingrays... (due to the rough water some ships were turned way from Grand Cayman and we ended up with a private tour!!!! AWESOME! ) Soloman and Everton were our guides (they rocked BTW!) and we had stingrays around us the entire time we were at the sandbar. When our boat got back to the dock Sharon picked us up in her private car and took us to the turtle farm --( pretty cool) -- to Hell and back:p and gave us lots of information about the Island. Sharon even went shopping with us and took us back to the tender area! We had a great time and would do it again! Nativeways is the way to go!

Hope you have a wonderful time!

When our boat got back to the dock Sharon picked us up in her private car and took us to the turtle farm --( pretty cool) -- to Hell and back:p and gave us lots of information about the Island. Sharon even went shopping with us and took us back to the tender area! We had a great time and would do it again! Nativeways is the way to go!

Hope you have a wonderful time!

We did RRR but Sharon picked us up too-just me and my daughter, and we were tight on time getting to the pier but she did stop at the Harley store for me so I could get hub a t shirt and she still got us to the pier in plenty of time. Sharon rocks, the company rocks and you won't be disappointed no matter what tour you do with them. ENJOY!

We did this tour in July. Our complaint was that we did the island tour first and by the time we got to stingray city it was incredibly crowded. There was a photographer on board who spent all her time getting pictures of just one family holding the rays so no one else had a chance. We were very late getting back to the dock and had to stand in the long tender line.

Guess it depends on the time of year.

Archived