Mt Etna eruption

Did I hear today that Mt Etna erupted? How wild, I leave Hawaii to escape the VOG and go on vacation to sample another volcano.;)

Anyone else hear this?

After Mt St Helen's blew my gyno's joke for years was she forgot to take her earth control pills.

Thanks for the link,Liz! WOW! We were there in Taormina a year ago. Great views of Mt. Etna from there! The last eruption was in 2001 so this is really a BIG event!

Thanks for the link,Liz! WOW! We were there in Taormina a year ago. Great views of Mt. Etna from there! The last eruption was in 2001 so this is really a BIG event!

the eruption u talk about was filmed by george lucas and u can see it in starwars 3 the revenge of the sith at the end of the movie when anakin fights against obi wan ;)

Thanks for the site, this is great, now I only hope the Vog is blowing away from the ship. kileaua has entered a new 100 year cycle in Hawaii and the volcanic polution (vog) is very intense. It is beautiful to watch our living earth.

I must watch that star wars movie again!

Archived