Luggage Tags?

Hi all!

I just received my "cruise docs" and they were very different from what I've received in the past. On other lines, and cruises I've received a cruise "packet" that includes the cruise tickets, forms for credit card use, waivers to sign and so on.

This time I received in the mail a 8 page form -- (almost like a word.doc) with the typical information, nothing about credit card submission for our "sea Pass" account, and instructions to receive luggage tags at the pier.

Is it me, or is this just the new way of doing things?

Usually I have the luggage tags filled out, and on the luggage before we board the plane. True, I booked my own airfare, but I have to head off to the pier, find luggage tags, then fill them out before boarding? Hmmm.

I did call Royal Caribbean for the tags, and they told me to call my travel agent who said to call Royal Caribbean ... I'm just wondering if it's me, my travel agent, or is this the way it's done now?

Thanks to all! Happy cruising!

Tim

I actually received "E-docs" Via snail mail. Which is why I thought it was so odd. If they took the time to print "E- Docs" -- put them in an envelope, and the mail them via the US Postal Service, why not just send the regular packet with luggage tags included? It sure would make it easier for me.

Ah well ... thanks for the reply!

Tim

Archived