Family One Transportation

zillabe

Has anyone used Family One Transportation dot com? I've never used a transfer service and they quoted me 30 pp one way from Orlando International Aiport to the Radisson in Pt. Canaveral. Is that a good price?

are you nervous because you feel you would get lost? because they do have GPS they offer. how many people are there?if you dont mind me asking . let me see if i can find the people we used i think they charged like 15 pp they were great there were 8 of us the van they came with was perfect.i will look for you hopefully i can find it.;)

zillabe i found this for you.Luxury Van - 7 Passengers,Rates from Orlando International Airport to one way/roundtrip

All Disney Area Hotels

$75.00/$120.00

All Universal Area Hotels $75.00/ $120.00

Port Canaveral (all Cruise Lines) $110.00 /$210.00

Disney Hotels to Port Canaveral $120.00/ $230.00

Universal Hotels to Port Canaveral $120.00/ $230.00

Kissimmee & 192 area Hotel to port Canaveral $130.00 /$240.00

Sanford Airport to Port Canaveral $160.00/ $290.00

Orlando Airport Transportation 1-866-884-4567

http://www.orlandoairporttransportation.com

if i find more ill post it for you but i will still look for mine to.i would check them out to see if thats per person.

Thanks for all your help! I will check out the company you provided me. There is only 4 of us.

I'm nervous because I've never rented a car and I'm really not clear on how it works. Would I park at the hotel then drop it off at the port? I deffinately don't know my way round FL and would be worried that I would get lost driving 45 minutes from the airport. I know I'm lame but it's my husband and I and two friends. I'm pretty much in charge of booking researching the whole cruise and don't want to worry about having to rent a car and figure out where I'm going.

Has anyone used Family One Transportation dot com? I've never used a transfer service and they quoted me 30 pp one way from Orlando International Aiport to the Radisson in Pt. Canaveral. Is that a good price?

try like super shuttle or go shuttle.. that might be cheaper.

Thanks for all your help! I will check out the company you provided me. There is only 4 of us.

I'm nervous because I've never rented a car and I'm really not clear on how it works. Would I park at the hotel then drop it off at the port? I deffinately don't know my way round FL and would be worried that I would get lost driving 45 minutes from the airport. I know I'm lame but it's my husband and I and two friends. I'm pretty much in charge of booking researching the whole cruise and don't want to worry about having to rent a car and figure out where I'm going.

no its understandable not lame. i be a little nervous to. but how it does work i can explain i always do the booking but not the hotel, this will be a first for me LOL hubby has been picking these really bad hotels so im giving it a try i have 8 people with me LOL so i hope i do good. but you can always call direct to the rental company as long as ur over 21, they want you to take ins, but i use mine from my car if they still let you but its cheap anyway like $12 a day maybe more. very easy. but still look around even look at some limos might be cheaper they will email you a price. and its a nice way to start a vacation ;) oh yea im pretty sure they still let you drop off the car at the port.and the hotel should have parking for you, but u would have to call to see if they charge.sorry i couldnt find the one we used hubby trashed it.

Archived