Parking around Sebago??

DISFANS3

WE will be driving down to Key West next week, just wanted to know if there was any parking around Sebago? We will be going on one of their tours. Or what is the best way to get around Key west.. We are staying out by the airport...Thanks.

If you are staying out near the airport such as Double Tree Inn, Hyatt Windward Point, Best Western Key Ambassador, you will need to drive into Old Town or use one fo the hotel's shuttle vans. I don't know if Hyatt has a shuttle van.

I'm not sure where Sebago docks. Is it at or near the Historic Schooner Wharf? If so there is a parking lot behind the restaurants and buildings at that wharf. If it docks left of the Westin as you face the water, you can park at the Westin parking garage for a fee...I think an hourly fee---, or park in a lot beside El Meson de Pepe, but you will have a longer walk.

WE will be driving down to Key West next week, just wanted to know if there was any parking around Sebago? We will be going on one of their tours. Or what is the best way to get around Key west.. We are staying out by the airport...Thanks.

I would park in the city lot directly in front of The Waterfront Market as it will be the nearest and most reasonable.

Mike:)

The Sebago Island T'Ing and the Power Adventure now go out of a mooring in front of the Galleon Resort which is at 617 Front Street. The cat for the Power Adventure takes on passengers there then heads out. The cat for the Island T'Ing then comes over from its mooring in front of the Conch Republic to pick its passengers and heads out. If these are a trip you are taking, there is a small parking lot on the other side of Front across from the Galleon. They do this because the deli at the Galleon provides food for the trip.

I'd assume the single snorkeling trips or the snorkel / sunset sail combo still go out of the mooring in front of the Conch Republic or Turtle Kraals.

Pjk

Sebago owns the deli at the Galleon. There is parking at Conch Republic Seafood, the City lot next to Waterfront, or after 5pm you can park along the wall surrounding the Watermark construction.

Archived