A Port Question

wild1apache

Yes, that is the ship that I am actually talking about. I just wanted to make sure because I think I read somewhere on here that they have stopped going there for some reason and now I can't find what I thought that I saw. I certainly hope they are still on that itinerary. Thank you for the info!

According to the itinerary, it just shows Panama Canal. However, if you look at the description from the tours, they drop passangers off once the ship has passed through one set of locks and then the ship returns through the locks and waits in Colon for the tours to return. In the brochure, it lists out the time the ship waits in Colon. Perhaps they have changed things. It would be odd if the ship stopped in Colon but those not on tour could not get off. I guess we will have to wait until the first reviews come in from this season to know for sure. Panama canal is the one stop we have not booked tours.

Archived