"No Fear" Boat Charter

TamraQ

We have reserved the "no fear" cigarette private boat charter for March 2005- has anyone else taken this charter and can offer some pointers or recommendations. They

have a couple of different options for places to boat to- and as it is a custom tour we can choose. Any favorites or suggestions and best recommendations for the lunch stop. I originally heard about this charter from this site but all that was mentioned was that it was the highlight of their trip, nothing else but the company web site.

Any info would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

TAMRAQ~ Do you have the website for the No Fear cigarette boat? Do you know if they have a specific tour that they will do for cruise passengers?

Would appreciate any info you have on this charter. Thanks, Debbi

Hello,

the web site is http://www.offshoresunsations.com.

and yes, they do have excursions with day schedules that will accomodate

cruise passengers- the day itineraries are listed on the web site.

Just note, that you will be responsible for booking the entire boat and the reservation deposit is 25%. The cost is 1000 for the day. The boat is actually

38' (my earlier post stated 34') and will accomodate 10. the Chris Craft boat

(similiar to cigarette only diesel engines) is 42' and can accomodate 12.

I don't know how many are in your group, but you might find other people who want to chip in and travel with you on the roll call boards, or people you meet onboard. It actually works out less per person than similiar trips offered

as shore excursions through the cruise lines- and its a much smaller (and in my opinion) better excursion. I just have not been on this specific charter myself, so I can't offer any feedback about it. I did another private boat excursion in St. Lucia and it was the highlight of our trip. Just hoping we like this trip as much.

TamraQ~ We decided to book the cigarette boat for our upcoming cruise this December. I emailed them at the website you gave me, and Jack got back to me shortly after. He gave us an idea of where we could go, and it sounded fabulous. My DH called to make a reservation, and pay the deposit. Mare talked with him, and was very nice and friendly. We are really looking forward to this, and I just wanted to thank you for giving us the idea. I will let you know how it was when we get back.

~Debbi

We have reserved space aboard this boat called the "no fear" for March

14th. We only have 5 people scheduled to go, so if there is another couple

that might want to go with, contact me at tamra@stic.net. We have room for up to 5 more people. It will cost $100.00 per person. We are onboard the Summit and arrive at 7am- and leave at 5pm. We could leave maybe at 8am or 9am depending on when your ship gets in. We are going to follow the Anguilla day tour guidelines- visit web site for more info, listed below or again for your information at http://www.offshoresunsations.com. The 5 that are going so far: myself, my husband of 16 years-(March 11th), and our 14 year old daughter. I also believe that my 24 year old stepson and his new wife (March 10th) are going as well.

We are from San Antonio Texas.

Archived