Egypt tour

arabella

I am thinking of taking a tour of Egypt with Vantage Travel. It is a 3 day stop in Cairo with 2 three night cruises, one on Lake Nassar and one from Aswan to Luxor. It also includes one night at the Elephantine Island Resort and one night at the Le Passage Heliopolis. Has anyone taken this tour and can reccomend it?

I am thinking of taking a tour of Egypt with Vantage Travel. It is a 3 day stop in Cairo with 2 three night cruises, one on Lake Nassar and one from Aswan to Luxor. It also includes one night at the Elephantine Island Resort and one night at the Le Passage Heliopolis. Has anyone taken this tour and can reccomend it?

Thought you might want to read thru my journal as it covers most of the same trip and your questions.

Vantage was excellent value - professional guides, great tours.

Room for improvement concerning ships and accommodations selected.

All in the journal, link below:

http://glevitz.com/ebayimages/egyptjournal.htm

Email me if you want, junk2 at glevitz dot com

Jerry

Not yet, but we hope to next year! I liked the various places that Vantage visited as well as the lake cruise. After I posted this, I saw your post, Jerry. Thanks for posting a link to your diary. I read every word and am again in a state of flux. I'm off to check out Viking!

Thanks for posting!

Not yet, but we hope to next year! I liked the various places that Vantage visited as well as the lake cruise. After I posted this, I saw your post, Jerry. Thanks for posting a link to your diary. I read every word and am again in a state of flux. I'm off to check out Viking!

Thanks for posting!

Charlie,

Both Vantage and Viking have attractive referral programs for both - the referrer and referee!!

Should you decide to book with Viking, I'd appreciate if you mentioned my name.

Email me if you want a link to some really nice photos.

Thanks

Jerry

We had a great Egypt trip this past November with Uniworld. We elected to spend more time on the Nile and not do Lake Nasser--although we included the optional Abu Simbel excursion. Uniworld offered two Egypt itineraries: Splendors of the Nile (Cairo - 4 days plus 7 days on Nile) or Jewels of the Nile (Cairo, Lake Nasser, shorter Nile cruise).

Here's a link to my trip review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=665534&highlight=pjtraveler

Whatever company you choose, Egypt will be a magnificent experience! Happy travel planning!:) :)

Charlie,

Both Vantage and Viking have attractive referral programs for both - the referrer and referee!!

Should you decide to book with Viking, I'd appreciate if you mentioned my name.

Email me if you want a link to some really nice photos.

Thanks

Jerry

I will certainly keep you in mind Jerry when and if we go with Viking.

Charlie

Archived