Arcade on Golden?

cascole

I've just noticed in another poster's review that the arcade on Golden appeared empty... has anyone noted it being open in recent cruises? I'll be taking 2 teens to Alaska on Golden in a few weeks. They will adjust either way, but I'd rather drop the bomb before we go if necessary.

It was open and very active on our cruise in April. The activity level is probably directly related to the number of kids onboard. Perhaps the report you read reflected a cruise with fewer children. It's actually a very nice arcade and my kids enjoyed it. There was a special night for each of their clubs (Remix for teens, and Shockwaves for tweens) where they had it all to themselves and got to play many of the games for free.

:p hi mary, i have noticed that you are going on the golden to hawaii at xmas, have you been on her before to hawaii?? we go on our honeymoon on 28th oct... cant wait. if anybody else has any info on the ship and hawaii, i would love to hear from you. :D

:p hi mary, i have noticed that you are going on the golden to hawaii at xmas, have you been on her before to hawaii?? we go on our honeymoon on 28th oct... cant wait. if anybody else has any info on the ship and hawaii, i would love to hear from you. :D

This will be the first year that the Golden does the Hawaii itinerary. The Diamond Princess did the Hawaii route last year and we did that cruise over the Christmas Holidays. We loved it so much that we rebooked to go again this year on the Golden. It is a really great cruise and what a fantastic way to spend a honeymoon. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. This is a link to my review of our Diamond cruise which will give you an idea of what it's like.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=36695

The cruise director and many of the entertainers we enjoyed so much on the Diamond will be back to do the same itinerary on the Golden, so we expect that it will be another fantastic cruise this year.

I've just noticed in another poster's review that the arcade on Golden appeared empty... has anyone noted it being open in recent cruises? I'll be taking 2 teens to Alaska on Golden in a few weeks. They will adjust either way, but I'd rather drop the bomb before we go if necessary.

I confess to not even seeing it 2 weeks ago when we were on the Golden. We had very few children aboard so it may have been closed but for sure it will be going gangbusters during the Alaska cruise season.

Archived