Skagway Car Rental

irvine

We will be on the Pearl going to Alaska on 5/18. We decided last minute to rent a car and drive to Emerald Lake during our stop at Skagway. I've tried with Avis and Sourdough and both have sold out on cars:eek: . Does any one here know if there are other local car rental agencies in Skagway I can try? I know I should have planned this earlier, but didn't know that car rentals can be that tight even during off-peak season. Any suggestions are appreciated:p

Two suggestions.

Try a google search and see what comes up.

Check the city website, it might have some links.

Most important, go to PORTS of CALL message boards, then click on ALASKA. Tons of great info there. click on BOARDS at top left of this page.

We will be on the Pearl going to Alaska on 5/18. We decided last minute to rent a car and drive to Emerald Lake during our stop at Skagway. I've tried with Avis and Sourdough and both have sold out on cars:eek: . Does any one here know if there are other local car rental agencies in Skagway I can try? I know I should have planned this earlier, but didn't know that car rentals can be that tight even during off-peak season. Any suggestions are appreciated:p

Avis and Sourdough are the only car rental companies in Skagway. It's wise to reserve a car well in advance of your visit.

Archived